Ingo Douglas Swann
The developer and “father” of the Remote Viewing Protocol (1933–2013) was internationally known as an advocate and explorer of the extraordinary powers of the human mind and as a leading figure in government and scientific projects to research and identify the scope of subtle human perceptions. Since 1970 his name and work have been included in most contemporary books on PSI and the “paranormal”. His contributions have received widespread media attention and have been featured in every major US / UK television documentary on PSI phenomena and remote viewing. Ingo has been interviewed and / or profiled in dozens of magazines, including Time , Reader’s Digest, Smithsonian and Newsweek .
In a nutshell, Russell Targ, Harold Puthoff, and Ingo Swann were the original founders of the remote viewing research and application program.
His early work in parapsychology as a well-known and highly successful “guinea pig” made him one psychic superstar in this area. His subsequent research on behalf of American secret services earned him the status of a top PSI spy. His participation in government research projects required the discovery of innovative approaches for the actual realization of subtle human energies.
He viewed PSI forces only as part of the larger spectrum of human perceptual systems. He was the author of over a dozen books. His publisher, Swann-Ryder Productions, has reissued most of its titles as ebooks, audiobooks and paperbacks.
Like many other remote viewers, Ingo Swann was also a visionary artist. Some of his works are in the American Visionary Art Museum, Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, Edgar Cayces Association for Research and Enlightenment (ARE), Leslie Lohman Museum of Gay and Lesbian Art, and ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives in the USC Libraries.
“All people have clairvoyant perceptual abilities, and that is the reason why they keep appearing, despite all social resistance.”
– Ingo Swann
- Ingo Swann
- The Real Story of Remote Viewing by Ingo Swann (pdf)
- Anacalypsis – A Psychic Autobiography by Ingo Swann (pdf)
- The narrative of RV research: analyzing phenomena (pdf)
- The Windy Song: A Story of Reincarnation (1976)
- Star Fire (1978)
- NATURAL ESP (1987)
- Your Nostradamus Factor: Accessing Your Innate Ability to See into the Future (1993)
- Purple Fables: Quartet (1994)
- Master of Harmlessness (1995)
- The Great Apparitions of Mary: An Examination of Twenty-Two Supranormal Appearances (1996)
- Secrets of Power I: The Individual Empowerment vs The Societal Panorama of Power and Depowerment (1998)
- Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy (1998)
- The moon is a secret. Observed by extraterrestrials (1999)
- Psychic Sexuality: The Bio-Psychic “Anatomy” of Sexual Energies (1999)
- To Kiss Earth Goodbye (2002)
- The Wisdom Category: Shedding Light on a Lost Light (2003)
- Reality Boxes: And Other Black Holes in Human Consciousness (2003)
- Secrets of Power II: The Vitalizing of Individual Powers (2018)
- Psychic Literacy: & the Coming Psychic Renaissance (New edition 2018)
- Everybody’s Guide to Natural ESP: Unlocking the Extrasensory Power of Your Mind (New edition 2018)
- Your Nostradamus Factor: Accessing Your Innate Ability to See into the Future (2018)
- Preserving the Psychic Child (New edition 2020)
- Penetration: Special Edition Updated: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy (2020)
- Resurrecting the Mysterious: Ingo Swann’s ‘Great Lost Work’ (2020)
Ingo Swann Interview at Art Bell = remote viewing and ET telepathy (by RemoteViewed)
Remote viewing community discussion with Guest Elly Flippen Neice of Ingo Swann (February 19, 2021)